Modular LiFePO4 energy storage from your trusted high performance battery partner – the Freedom Won eTower modular stackable battery is designed for smaller 52V solar integrated and backup applications (general UPS, residential, telecoms, server rooms etc). The e5000 modules are stacked in a neat and convenient tower with the help of a plastic frame placed below each module, with options of 1,2,3, or 4 modules per system.
- 5kWh battery with a 90% DoD
- Stackable up to 4 Units (20kWh Total)
- Wide range Inverter compatibility
- 10-Year Limited warranty
- Module interface pedestal included (no cabinet required)
- 5U module design
- 4000 charge and discharge cycles
- Stacked horizontally onto each other to form a tower with pedestals included, (one per module) or 19 inch rack mounted with brackets (cabinet excluded).
- Vertical mounting on floor or wall (shelf/bracket) with terminals facing upwards
- Comes complete with One e5000 plastic pedestal for tower stacking (cleats for 19” rack not included but available from Freedom Won if required).
- All Acccessories Included:
- 1 x 1.8m red 35mm battery cable with m6 lug
- 1 x 1.8m black 35mm battery cable with m6 lug
- 2 x busbar connectors (x1 heatshrink in black and x1 heatshrink in red)
- 1 x inter modular comms cable
- 1 x 1.8m long comms cable for Victron Inverters
- 1 x 1.8m long comms cable for Type 1 inverters
- 1 x 1.8m long RS485 comms cable this is for Voltronic inverters (Kodak) communication
Download Spec Sheet: Freedom-Won-Spec-sheet_eTower
Download Compatibility Sheet: Freedom Lite & eTower Interfacing Guide