The 12.8V 200 Ah battery is (LiFePO4) chemistry and has an integrated battery management system making it the perfect portable power solution. Lithium Iron Phosphate battery technology has greater energy density and lifecycle, it is a stable
chemistry that maintains a high thermal runaway, resulting in a long life at low costs.
- Ultra-safe Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 ) technology.
- Integrated battery management System (BMS).
- Light weight & compact.
- Water & dust resistant (IP56).
- Highly durable ABS enclosure.
- Drop-in lead acid replacement (with LI consideration) for static storage.
- Internal BMS for self protecting and maintenance.
- The battery can be connected in series.
- Under and over voltage protection.
- The Bluetooth app allows for the measurement of the battery’s Total Voltage, Remaining Voltage, Temperature and Time Left until fully Discharged
Nominal Capacity: 200Ah
Nominal Energy: 2560Wh
Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
End of Discharge Voltage: 11.5V
Standard Charge Voltage: 14.1±0.2V
Float Charge Voltage: 13.7V
Standard Charge Current: 40A
Maximum Charge/Discharge: 70/70A
BMS peak Current: 150A,10Sec
Internal Resistance: 20m
Spec Sheet: 2 REVOV 12V_200Ah_SpecV4