MCare Inverters have been made in;South Africa for the last 20 years. During this period we have manufactured and sold thousands of inverters locally and internationally. The technology has been upgraded and the current range of inverters use High Frequency Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to regulate the output of the inverter. The updated circuitary allows for smaller units and more cost effective quality performance. The inverters are pure sine wave with very low distortion and good regulation. The units incorporate battery low, overload, lightning protection, load sensing and LCD display as standard. Service and repair of the inverters at a minimum cost due to local manufacture.
- Available for 12v/24v/36v/48v and 96v dc systems
- Out put power from 1kw – 10kw
- Available in 3 phase (subject to special order)
- LCD Display
- Low idle current
- High Surge capacity for motor start
- Timed Overload capacity with Auto-Shutdown
- 3 Attempt Auto Restart
- Protection against short circuits
- Locally manufactured
- Minimum Service Turnaround
- Fan cooling for optimum performance
- Audible Buzzer indicating faults and overload conditions
- 2 Year Warranty
Click specifications for more details.